WELCOME

Welcome to my blog. I started this blog to share with the public the joy of my creations. I hope more people will join me on this journey. Bonsai is a very peaceful and rewarding passtime, hobby, craft or art. Make your choice. You can contact me at newzealandteatreebonsai@gmail.com.
Enjoy and Cheers.
CJ

Thursday, June 2, 2011

24th AABC Perth 2011 Convention












The 24th AABC Perth 2011 Convention was held at the Fremantle Esplanade Hotel from May 20 to May 23. It was a highly successful event. The exhibits were of high standard and nicely displayed in a spacious hall. There are chairs for visitors to sit down to enjoy as well as discuss the trees. This must be a world first for bonsai exhibition. Participants from all over Australia had a wonderful time as well as learned alot from bonsai master Min Hsuan Lo, Megumi as well as local presenters. We have nothing but good feedback. All the hardworks and sacrifices by all the people involved were worth it. A job well done.