WELCOME

Welcome to my blog. I started this blog to share with the public the joy of my creations. I hope more people will join me on this journey. Bonsai is a very peaceful and rewarding passtime, hobby, craft or art. Make your choice. You can contact me at newzealandteatreebonsai@gmail.com.
Enjoy and Cheers.
CJ

Sunday, December 6, 2009

A Shohin Tea Tree

Generally Shohin Bonsai is classified as those not exceeding 25 cm.
Some will want to stick to the stricter tradition of 20 cm. This
Leptospermun Scoparium Pink Cascade is 19.5 cm. It was developed
from an ordinary nursery stock over the last 7 -8 years. The good
things I like about small bonsai are that they are less taxing on the
back (the older you get the small your bonsai become), consume less
resources and take up less space. However in the dry hot summer
of Perth, WA, it is a challenge keeping them healthy. So more care
and attention are needed.