WELCOME

Welcome to my blog. I started this blog to share with the public the joy of my creations. I hope more people will join me on this journey. Bonsai is a very peaceful and rewarding passtime, hobby, craft or art. Make your choice. You can contact me at newzealandteatreebonsai@gmail.com.
Enjoy and Cheers.
CJ

Monday, November 5, 2012

Yet another update on air layer Japanese Maple

I was intrigued as to why two air layers done exactly the same way at the same time and at about the same place on the tree, did not root at the same time. So today I have a closer look at the two air layers. Guess what ? Surprise surprise. There is indeed one root on the other air layer. Somehow I missed it. The length of the roots are about the same on both air layers. So looks like they rooted at about the same time. Here is the photo: