WELCOME

Welcome to my blog. I started this blog to share with the public the joy of my creations. I hope more people will join me on this journey. Bonsai is a very peaceful and rewarding passtime, hobby, craft or art. Make your choice. You can contact me at newzealandteatreebonsai@gmail.com.
Enjoy and Cheers.
CJ

Friday, November 13, 2009

Another Type of tea tree


This is another type of tea tree. It is a Leptospermum polygalifolium or more commonly listed as Leptospermum flavescens. This cultivar is Pacific Beauty. The biliogical age of the tree is more than 20 years. I have been training it for the last 6 - 7 years. The natural form of the tree is weeping which is the way I trained it. It flowers abundantly in early Spring. Quiet a sight especially those mature trees growing in the ground. From a distance they look like snow in Spring.